This feature is meant for teams who want to gain visibility over a number of projects in a specific rank. Before teams would have to create a Project Custom Field to rank their projects - now this feature is out-of-the-box!
Set it up!
Go to Project Administration -> Project Priority to create your own priority names to rank/order them.
- Code: for integrations only
- Rank: how high or low each priority will get sorted (ascending high# to low#)
- Display Order: the order each priority will appear in the dropdown
- Icon: upload a unique icon that will appear next to the priority name
- Default: choose one priority that will auto-fill for each project
- Active: if this priority is currently a choice in the dropdown
Now go save those priorities in your projects!
- Edit the project and choose the priority
View the Project Priority
1. On Project Home - Sort by Priority Rank
2. On the Dashboard Tile - Show Project Priority and/or Sort