If you manage multiple Issues in PI (whether that's 3 or 30) this bulk edit feature will make your life a whole lot easier. If this is news to you, check out the Bulk Task Editor as well!
Take a look at the far left on every project Issue log - does not matter which columns you current display - the Bulk Edit options are always available on the left. For more about Issues...
- Navigate to the Project Issues View
- Hover over "Views" on the project and select "Issues"
- Check the boxes next to the Issues you wish to update or click the Bulk Edit menu in the top left corner of the Issue log
- Any changes you make to the Bulk Edit Issues layer will make that change for ALL checked Issues
- Current fields you are able to change:
- State (Open/Close)
- Status Type
- Assigned To
- Found By
- Custom Fields
- Comments (adds new comment)
- Resolution (adds new resolution)
- Task Affiliation
- As the Issues change, you'll see the list update on the layer - Hit "Done"