From the Administration > Projects > Default Work Schedule, clicking the hyperlinked name of the schedule will allow you to change the schedule's details.
Clicking the edit icon will edit the name or active status, so click the hyperlink.
There are two tabs on this page:
The Default Workdays tab or the Holidays, Non-Workdays and Special Days tab (keep reading).
The second tab sets the days PI should not plan project work:
Will you use the Non-Work Time Categories?
If so select this entries' type of Non-Work Day from the radio list.
If not, just ignore those radio buttons and enter your organization's days off.
This calendar's Non-Work Days
You will need to maintain these dates on an on-going basis.
Enter the holidays, non-work days and special days for as far into the future as you know preferably before you start to plan or enter projects for that year.
- Your Non-Workdays span several days:
- Type in the date range or click the Calendar icon to select the date
- Entering one date at a time:
- The second date will automatically populate with the same date
- If you are entering only one day, then just leave it the same
- Entering a Non-Default Time:
- You may want to say you are closing early one day
- Use the Non-Default Times selection and enter the times
- Click the Add button
- Project Insight displays the dates in the section below the data entry boxes.
- Please Note: These dates are not yet saved in the database
- This is just creating a working list of holidays
- Do not leave this form until you hit Save
- Continue adding any non-working days as required
- Click to Save the changes and optionally update any planning and active projects that are effected