Options under the Project Views drop down were moved into the "Edit" drop down menu of a Project. Those items are:
- "Edit Options"
- "Edit Work Schedule"
- "PI Integration Connections"
Integration for PI and Zendesk PREVIEW released and available in Get Add-ons! See documentation for more information:
- Project Insight for Zendesk Support: Getting Started
- Project Insight for Zendesk Support: Overview
- Project Insight for Zendesk Support: Engagement Guide
Continued improvements on the new Time Entry Grid:
- Tasks marked "Done" on the new Grid will show as grey, or not enabled,
- You will still be able to enter time on the Task Detail page, but not on the Grid once the task is marked 100% Done (whether the task has time or not)
- When the "Add time anywhere" feature is enabled in the Time Entry Settings, the "Add Project" button now allows you to add any Active Project regardless of assignment
- New Grid will not revert back to the "Classic" grid when you log back into PI
- New Grid will no longer gets twitchy when trying to add time to the bottom Company on the list
You can now group by Project Start Month on the Project Report
Introducing the new Projects Home! This feature is in Preview Mode since it is a new release and is available under the My Insight menu - with that please send in feedback as we make adjustments
The Preview for a PDF file can now support portrait and landscape mode
Exporting the "My Saved Expense Report" page will no longer error
Continued improvements for the PI Integration for JIRA
The Portfolio Allocation Report under Budget Reports has been corrected to show the correct labels in the filtering options as the results
MS Project Connector no longer errors when importing a project
Assigning resources on the Mass Assign Task Resources option no longer times out
PI#team Slack integration with PI now no longer errors when mapping users
Scheduled Report Start Date allows for you to change the date after choosing the first time.
Description of task no longer disappears if given an over allocation warning.
Fixed an error that was occurring when you went to the link for the Time Entry Grid Default Settings page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.