This article and video is to help a System Administrator use the Culture & Interface Labels feature to remove the Hours and Minutes from the Start and End dates on the task list and reports. Please keep in mind this option removes the hours and minutes from being displayed but the system and database still store that data. If you always use full day Durations then it will have no effect but if your users do use Durations and Date Constraints that are not the start or end of the day, this option should not be used.
Articles in this section
- Portfolio & Program Management
- Work Space Offline Announcement Template
- Your Insight Menu Missing Items?
- Resource Allocation Home
- Seeing Pop-ups in or related to PI?
- Who can Toggle Billable Entries?
- Email Assigned Tasks and Items
- Enable Email Notifications
- Adding Content