Customer managed servers are no longer provided for new implementations.
The following information is provided for legacy customers who may still manage their own servers and should be verified with the support team prior to any upgrades.
We do recommend migration to our Azure platform. Let us help you migrate from legacy on-premise by calling us at 949/476.6499 or submitting a ticket request.
Server Requirements (On-premise only)
Please note: Minimum requirements are suggested starting point. Realistically determine your system requirements by testing and monitoring system performance. On-premises is not intended for use by organizations without a scalable infrastructure, along with the performance diagnostics used to quickly identify the need for upscaling systems.
The Project Insight is built on Microsoft's .NET platform. An on premise (installed) system requires a properly configured Windows Server 2016+ 64-bit (virtual server OK).
Minimum Server Hardware Requirements:
- 2GHz+ (dual core) processor
- 16+ GB RAM
- 60GB free hard drive space (or an appropriate amount for additional file storage)
- Dedicated server or Dedicated Virtual Server Environment
Server Software Requirements:
- Windows Server 2016+ 64-bit Server, service packs up-to-date
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016+ 64-bit Standard Edition Processor License, service packs up to date
- IIS 10.0+ configured for ASP.Net 4.7.1
- IIS SMTP Service (or other SMTP server which allows relay from the web server)
- Microsoft Windows Search