To add or edit users in Project Insight, you must be a System Administrator or a User Manager.
In the left navigation Administration > Users:
You'll see a list of the existing users in the system:
Change what you see
By default, the users form shows all users. However, you can filter and search for only certain users.
You can also change the Columns of Data that display.
Click the Display Options menu option:
Which users do you want to see?
- Search by first letter of the users last name
- Search for the persons first or last name or a portion of it
- Search by Company, Department, Group, Resource Type or User Type
- To Search by Role:
- Click the Role Selection Filtering Options checkbox
- In the Include only the following roles within selection checkbox to turn on the role filtering criteria
- When it is checked, all the available roles will appear
- One more roles to filter by that role
What do you want to know about these users?
Group By / Sub Total Options sort order, roll-up information, and organize your results.
Using the Columns tutorial is already in the Page Display Options article, but these columns are every possible reportable field in Project Insight. Some are entered by the user and others are calculated.
Project Insight remembers these settings the next time you visit the users list.
When were users Created?
You can keep a history of when a user was added by adding the "Created Date" column in the Display Options.
Track the Total User count at the bottom of the User Admin page to stay updated with your User breakdown.