Time Sheet Reports show the collection of Time Entries after user submits their time sheets. If you want details about the individual time entries, read about Time Entry Reports.
Create a Time Sheet Report
In the Reports home of Project Insight, Time Sheet Report is the second option under Time reports:
Click the Create Time Sheet Report button to get started.
Display & Filter Options
Filter for the desire Time Sheet results
Like all reports in Project Insight, you first narrow down which types of time sheets you want to see based on the following filtering criteria:
- Date Range Options filter out time entries that fall within certain date ranges
- Submitted By will narrow the results to only time sheets from a specific user
- Approver will narrow by the Final Approver user
Special Filtering Options for Time Sheets
Special to the Time Sheet report, there are checkboxes to limit your results according to your Time Entry Process:
- Filter your entries by Rejected, Pending, and Approved states
- Filter to exclude time sheets that have been downloaded to any accounting solution (such as using the Project Insight for QuickBooks integration)
What information do you want to know about these Time Sheets?
The next set of options asks which data fields are important to you.
Group By / Sub Total Options sort order, roll-up information, and organize your results.
Using the Columns tutorial is already in the Page Display Options article, but these columns are every possible reportable field in Project Insight. Some are entered by the user and others are calculated.
When you're finished, run the report to see the results:
If using Group Bys, use the triangle carats to expand and collapse according to your Group By selections.
Quick Tip: Use the Tools icon to expand/collapse rows all at once:
Save, Share & Schedule
Continue reading the following articles for using the options at the bottom of ALL reports: