Here at Project Insight, we love the ability to customize your experience! We also love to give you choices. Team Members have two options to display their daily work and update their progress.
- Choose the Components or Icons that match your organizations process
- Select those icons to view your assigned work
- Update your assigned Tasks, Issues, and other Items all in the same screen
- Move on to the next item in your list
View the Updates All in One Place video to demonstrate how to update your Work Lists and move on to the next.
- The preference of most Team Members on-the-go, the icons populate with red numbers when you have something assigned
- You'll choose this option if you like the drag and drop, clean interface
- Each icon opens a layer separately to avoid clutter
- Select desired Home Screen Icons, and you're ready to work
- Working in Project Insight looks like: View the work to do, do the work, report back how far you got (and maybe enter time), repeat
- Click the names of the items to see the item detail screen
If the Home Screen feels like home, let's follow the detailed explanations of how to build and use your Home Screen here.
- The preference of Team Members who want a command-center feel to Project Insight
- The interface is as detailed as you make it, but you have everything all in one place
- You can include Charts and Reports
- Select the desired Dashboard Components, and you're ready to work
- Just as the video above explains: read your assigned work, do the work, report back how far you got (and maybe enter time)
- Click the item names to go to the item detail screen
If you would prefer the Dashboard, let's follow the detailed explanations of how to build and use your Dashboard here.