Expense reports will be submitted according to your team's policies and procedures. Your team can decide if Expense Reports should route for review and approval.
How do I submit my Expense Report at the end of the expense report period?
- From the top menu, navigate to your expense entry worksheet via My Insight> Expenses> Expense Entry Worksheet.
- Review your expenses for errors.
- Check the expense entries are for the correct period. If it isn’t, you can select the last semi-month by clicking on the Display Options and selecting from the list of dynamic dates.
- All your expenses are on the sheet.
- All reimbursable and/or billable expenses are marked correctly.
- Click the icon in the upper right of the screen or the button to invoke the Create New Expense Report layer
- Make sure that you are submitting your expense report for the correct period. This is your last chance to cancel out of the process.
- You will generally NOT CHANGE any of the settings for Automatic Add, Company, Project or Automatic Submit
- The Submit To: box should be your default expense approver.
Expense Entry Worksheet
Task Detail Screen Expenses
On the Go with the PI Mobile Interface
Approve Expense Reports
Administration for Expenses