Everything in Project Insight is collaboration:
- Assigning Active Tasks to a Resource immediately populates their dashboard to begin work
- Marking a Task complete immediately advances the completed hours for a Project Manager
- Entering Time immediately changes the Project Health indicators for a Project Sponsor
Everything you do in Project Insight increases project visibility and accountability.
For teams who rely heavily on email or cubicle hopping, Project Insight centralizes those practices into a collaborative environment where others can always seek the latest project updates for themselves.
- Leave comments and create notifications around those comments for instant reaction
- Even use @mention in Comments to target the specfic person to want to comment to
- Use Comment Types to run reports around specific types of comments you make regularly
- No longer will your team wonder if they have the latest version of a file
- Add one or Add Multiple Files to any item (i.e. Project, Task, Folder, Issue, etc.) in Project Insight
- Once added, your attachments will always be in the same spot in the "related items" section of the item detail page
- You can quickly see if any items have attachments in your Project by adding the Attachments column
- If you think you need it, you'll use it
- Add Article/HTML Page
- If you don't think you need Articles/HTML pages, you won't use this
Easy to Search
- Use the magnifying glass to generally search Project Insight content
- PI also has advanced searching in the form of Search Reports where you can filter your search criteria
- Do this often? Save your search criteria and find it under Miscellaneous Reports
- For teams who need to limit the communication between groups (like keeping your clients communication separate from each other)
- Project Insight allows for robust limitations of who can see whom
Please sign in to leave a comment.