There's a new checkbox in town on your Task List!
Project Managers and PMO Managers now have the ability to update multiple tasks at once using the new Bulk Task Editor.
Take a look at the far left on every Task List - does not matter which columns you current display - the Bulk Edit options are always available on the left.
- Start by either checking the boxes next to the tasks you wish to update or click the Bulk Edit menu in the top left corner of the Task List
- The top four options help you multi-select tasks by Check All, Uncheck All, Check only the Summary Tasks, or Check only the Non-Summary Tasks
- Options to Add or Remove a Resource are helpful when you want to add or remove someone from the Tasks selected
- Current fields you are able to change:
- Work Hours
- Work Status
- Start Date
- End Date
- Set the same Predecessor for all selected tasks
- Task Owner
- Add multiple additional Resources
This feature should save Project Managers time when changing multiple tasks at once.