This article supplements the general Quick Selection article for a situation specific to Report Quick Selections.
Report owners and report editors can manipulate a report's columns.
Saving the report with a quick selection can dynamically change the column selections.
PLEASE NOTE: If a saved report is saved with a quick selection NOT saved as a globally available quick selection, the default columns will display for other users.
- Share the quick selection globally
- Only System Administrators have access to save global quick selections
- Change the quick selection to custom
- Make a change, any change, even as simple as one pixel width change to a column
- Run the report with that change and save it again
- That will save the individual column selections as opposed to saving your quick selection
The second option is the widely available option for users who are not system administrators and cannot save global quick selections.