Please don't delete projects that have any work history that you will later regret losing.
Deleted items and objects (projects) cannot be recovered.
Please Note: There are safety mechanisms unique to Projects to prevent the loss of important historical information, including the time and money resources spent on the project.
Once you're certain that you want to delete a project:
- Use the Edit icon in the top right corner of your project
- If you do not see this option, you don't have delete permissions
- Contact your PI administrator to grant delete permissions
- If you meant to just get the project out of site, choose to Archive instead
- If you meant to delete, double ensure you meant to delete this project by entering the number in the field below
- Finalize with the [Delete] button (there is no "are you sure?" at this point)
Can I Recover a Deleted Project?
The short answer: no. As a cloud application there is no "undo" option that will bring the project back.
The long answer: yes, but ONLY with expensive Professional Services that involves backing up our servers to restore the one project after finding it. If you have deleted data and want to find out more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.