Imagine you plan to climb Mount Everest
You'd want a Sherpa, right?
Imagine Project Insight as your Sherpa through the early preparation of building a project plan, determining the schedule, and assigning the right people.
This is a six minute video to help you:
- Put together a list of work packages that must be accomplished
- Determine the best task order
- Determine if Summary Tasks can help with organization
- Create a "bottom-up schedule" from each of the tasks and how long they usually take to complete
- Set up predecessors so making one change to the project will change every subsequent task
- Who are the right people for each task?
- How much effort does this task take to complete?
- Can additional resources help complete the task faster?
After this video, you'll be well on your way to the basic tenants of the PMBOK or Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Is the PMI process essential to completing projects on budget and on time?
You be the judge, but this video will help you reach the top of your organizational project planning goals.