Welcome to Project Insight!
If you complete project work, provide progress updates and/or enter time entries, you are a Team Member. Project Insight allows you to do the work you do best while you keep your Project Manager informed. No more nagging!
To make work easy for everyone, you'll use Project Insight in the following ways:
Do your work!
- Yes, Project Insight makes your life easier, but you're still the valuable resource completing the work
- Use Project Insight to provide your Team Member Updates
Collaborate with your team
- The key to any successful organization is communication
- Communicate in Project Insight to let your PM and team know what is going on with your tasks or files
- You will communicate and collaborate through Project Insight using Comments or downloading/uploading Files
- Providing Team Member updates moves the project along in its life cycle - you are the catalyst, the linchpin, the vital contributor!
Review detailed information about your tasks
- Learn how to navigate here for the ultimate detail
- Some teams choose to use the Task Detail Screen for valuable Task Level information
- Run and save common reports for Team Members
- To make Administrative changes, see Power User roles
Will you enter Time Entries?
- Time Entry Grid: Allows for entry of multiple tasks at once
- Time Entry Worksheet: Think of this as the "shopping cart" when online shopping - the worksheet allows for last minute verification and changes before submission
- You can also use a Timer Tool in Project Insight to track the amount of time each task requires
Team Member's Additional Options
For those who want a little more out of Project Insight