Welcome to Project Insight!
If you complete project work, provide progress updates and/or enter time entries, you are a Team Member. Project Insight allows you to do the work you do best while you keep your Project Manager informed. No more nagging!
To make work easy for everyone, you'll use Project Insight in the following ways:
- Select a Dashboard or Homescreen
- A matter of personal preference, the two interfaces provide the same valuable information and updates
- The key to any successful organization is communication
- Communicate in Project Insight to let your PM and/or team know what is going on with your tasks or files
- You will communicate and collaborate through Project Insight using Comments, downloading or uploading Files, or Providing Team Member Updates
- Providing Team Member updates moves the project along in its life cycle - you are the catalyst, the linchpin, the vital contributor!
- Learn how to navigate here for the ultimate detail
- Some teams choose to use the Task Detail Screen for valuable Task Level information
- Time Entry Grid: Allows for quick entry of multiple tasks at once
- Time Entry Worksheet: Think of this as the "shopping cart" when online shopping - the worksheet allows for last minute verification and changes before submission
- You can also use a Timer Tool in Project Insight to track the amount of time each task requires
- Want to customize your Profile? Like add your image or change your password?
- Use the My Work and Folders Navigation in the Left Navigation
- Check under My Insight for "My Allocation" to see how busy you are
- Run and save common reports for Team Members
- Search your Project Insight app
- Ask for help in our Project Insight Help Center