Instantly connect your developers' work in Jira and your project managers' plans in Project Insight
You already use Project Insight to manage your project plans and portfolio reporting, but your engineering and dev teams use Jira. This integration bidirectionally populates Project Insight plans with Jira tasks and issues for instant visibility, robust reports, and easy hourly billing.
Roll-up multiple Jiras into one platform
Whether you manage a team with one instance or many instances of Jira, you can integrate your organization's Project Insight with any development team's Jira. Never do duplicate entry again!
Your Devs do what they do best in Jira
For your teams who know and love Jira. Why make them switch for PM features like Resource Allocation, budgeting and invoicing features, and Portfolio reporting?
Don't ask your developers to switch! Keep them in their Jira solution they love, and they won't care their Jira data is automatically rolling up to Project Insight.
Your PM team get oodles of data
Project Managers get project health data, resource workload visibility, and real-time statuses. Accounting gets invoice records for easy-to-invoice billable time. Leadership sees real-time reports in hundreds of ways.
Let's talk Features
- Link Project Insight projects with Jira projects, Jira Epics, or any Jira work item
- Automatically populate new PI tasks into Jira for completion
- Automatically populate PI tasks with Jira Issues for status updates
- Jira users send status updates to PMs by updating their Jira Issues
- All resources can share comments and files - while remaining in their preferred system!
- Time Entries will also come over into Project Insight from sync'd Jira issues
- Other neat options include:
- Syncing PI percent complete types to Jira statuses AND
- Syncing Jira users to PI, so you always know who is performing the Jira actions
Visit the Atlassian Marketplace for Jira right now to see Project Insight's PI Integration for Jira in action. It's just one more auto-magical way to work better together.