A custom fields tab will be available if a Project Insight administrator has configured custom data fields for use on user profiles and chosen to place those custom fields on a dedicated Custom Fields tab. You may also find custom fields displayed within the General tab.Contact your administrator for more information as to the intended use of any custom user fields. For further information on configuring custom fields as an administrator, see Custom Fields Definition Form.
Articles in this section
- Who can see Burden & Bill Rate?
- Parent Combobox feature with User Defined Fields
- Solving Browser Cache Full Problems
- How can I managing my Resources time off?
- How can I get my company's SaaS backup information?
- Fixed Price Billing
- How do I add a unique column to the task list or to a report?
- Update License Key for On-Premise Customers Only
- How Do I Change the Format of the Email Auto-Alerts & Notifications
- Item Permissions