The Approvals tile on your Dashboard summarizes all Approvals:
- You are assigned to approve
- You should be notified of after final approval
The default displays the Approvals if dated within seven days or less. Approvals without a date will always display.
To change settings in the display, use the Display Options by clicking the gear icon in the upper right of the Approvals tile.
To selectively filter your main Approval display so that only specific Approvals show:
- Check the Hide icon at the far right end of the item you wish to hide
To bring these approvals back:
- Click Show Hidden Items hyperlink
- Click the icons for Show or Hide again
You can update the Approval Status when you click on the Approve/Deny Status:
This will display a Update Status layer:
Updating the Status to Approved or Denied will remove the Approval from your Tile depending on your gear settings above.
Click the hyperlinked approval name to view Approval detail page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.