More information can be found about Issues on this article overviewing Issues.
Issue Resolutions Type sets reporting and tracking values for the resolution processes. Once an Issue is considered complete, some teams want to select what that completed status is, examples might be Resolved, Postponed, and Unresolved.
Configure the Issue Tracking Add-On
Within the Issue Tracking Add-On, you'll choose Issue Types to define your Issues
Now go ahead and define your Issue Resolution Types!
- Name: defined Issue Resolution Type
- Code: used for external integrations with tools like JIRA
- Order: defined order for the dropdown list
- Default Value: automatically filled in for each new Issue
- Active: currently an option in the dropdown list for Issue Type