More information can be found about Issues on this article overviewing Issues.
Issue Severity Type defines the levels of severity used to report and track issues. This may be defined by the impact that the issue may have. Examples might be Minor, Major, and Showstopper.
Configure the Issue Tracking Add-On
Within the Issue Tracking Add-On, you'll choose Issue Types to define your Issues
Now go ahead and define your Issue Severity Types!
- Name: defined Issue Severity Type
- Code: used for external integrations with tools like JIRA
- Order: defined order for the dropdown list
- Default Value: automatically filled in for each new Issue
- Active: currently an option in the dropdown list for Issue Type