This article walks through how to display a saved report in Project Insight to an internal SharePoint page. Before dealing with anything in SharePoint, you will first need to save your desired report in Project Insight. Now that you have the report saved, grab the link!
- See here how to create your own report
- Grab the URL to the report, like this!
Now that you have the link, see the below steps to set up the "iFrame" in your SharePoint.
- Browse to the page in your SharePoint site and click “edit”. You must have permissions to edit the page.
- Click the zone you want to add the report page to.
- Click the “Insert” tab, and then the “Web Part” button.
- Click the “Media and Content” Category, then click “Page Viewer”. Next, click the “Add” button.
- Click the little “down” arrow on the newly created web part, and then select “Edit Web Part”.
- Enter the URL for the Project Insight report you’d like to display and click “Ok”.
- Click the “Save” button at the top right of the page.
- Done! Now the saved PI Report is set up in your SharePoint page.